-
December 16th, 2004, 02:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
To all who may know more than me...
It's some time ago that I read somewhere that Cheries book may become a movie.
Was this true and if yes, are there still plans to do it?
This may be something we are waiting for!
C'mon, tell me it's true and will happen.
Love, Ute
-
December 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
#2
4Jettheads
Guest
Great idea ! Could we sneak a scene in there where Cherie and Fowley are high on a mountain ledge and Fowley is like on some loose rock by the edge and Cherie is standing right behind him and...never mind.
-
December 16th, 2004, 08:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
December 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
By the way, I finally got to see the dvd of "Mayor of sunset Strip", it's scary how much screentime Kim Fowley has on it!
Cristina
-
December 17th, 2004, 04:09 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Hi Ute! Neon Angel to be a movie is an interesting idea, I guess it's difficult to do such a movie because of the many emotions you have to describe. I don't know who could play the lead roles, and you?
Bye
Cristina
-
December 17th, 2004, 04:31 AM
#6
famveronica
Guest
Gus knows the ansver to this one........... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 17th, 2004, 01:56 PM
#7
4Jettheads
Guest
I'd be scared to see his face on a jar of peanut butter. We're talkin' stories for the midnight campfire here.
A restless night of thoughts from the past prodded me to rise from bed and seek nourishment. I lazily sauntered to the cupboard to locate the jar with eyes still half-closed. Slowing withdrawing the jar with unsteady hand from it's darkened, secluded corner next to the green beans, there he was. My heart stopped as emotions of gutteral terror filled my veins. It was him ! The jar of peanut butter slipped from my grasp as I ran from the kitchen to seek the solace of the burning flame of the fireplace. It was true-the dark side of humanity had shown itself yet once again in the recesses of my kitchen cupboard. There was but one name for this sinister presence-Fowley !
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks